Conditionality rules are organized into Rule Groups.
They have no functional relevance other than to help collate and manage conditionality rules. Rule Groups can be collapsed and exposed to enable better focus while configuring.
To create a new group:
1. Click the [+] button. This will add a new group at the bottom of the list called "New Group."
2. Click on the group name and change it to something more meaningful.
3. Click on the [+] to add rules to your new group.
To delete a group:
1. Click the [-] icon at the right hand end of the group. A confirmation message appears.
2. Click the Delete button to proceed. The group and its rules is deleted.
To hide/show the rules in a group:
1. Click the up arrow icon at the left side of the group name. The arrow changes into a down arrow and the rules are hidden.
2. Click the down arrow icon at the left side of the group name. The arrow changes into an up arrow and the rules are shown.
Conditionality Rules define the fields and/or field values displayed
The naming of the rules is completely arbitrary. Their position is not relevant in the grouped lists. Choose names that describe the desired action for your rule, the cause of the rule, or both.
To create rules in a group
1. Locate the group in which you want to create a new rule.
2. Click the black [+] icon at the right side of the group name. A new rule named 'New Mapping Rule' will be added at the end of the group.
3. Click the name to change it to something more meaningful.
To delete a rule:
1. Click the [-] icon at the right side of the rule name. The rule is removed.
NOTE: Rules can be reordered within a group or moved between groups by dragging and dropping them.