- Only inactive workflow defintions can be deleted
- You cannot delete a workflow definition is another adminstrator owns a lock on it
- Deleting a workflow defintion permanently removes all associated workflow diagrams
- You should carefully consider the runtime implications of deletion.
- Tickets still running the workflow will no longer be able to and will need to have the workflow removed.
The "Delete" Command
A workflow definition must first be deactivated before it can be deleted.
To delete a workflow definition, locate its entry on the "Inactive" tab and click the pop up menu at its right hand end
Select the "Delete" option from the resulting popup menu
A warning confirmation modal dialog appears :
If you are happy to proceed click, "Yes".
The modal dialog disappears and the Inactive list refreshes to show that the "Simple Procurement" workflow definition has been deleted.